The most intimate identity of Diesel Farm through a special edition of the historic Rosso di Rosso. This is the result obtained by isolating the best portions of the Merlot and Cabernet vineyards, then vinifying whole berries in integral barrique.
It is a melting, aromatic, consistent and deep velvet.
- Climate: Cool Temperate Mediterranean - Breezy Prealpine - Important temperature variations in August-September
- Soils: Basaltic
- Environment: Hilly, altitude 300mslm
- Vineyards: Selection of lean portions of unilateral Guyot, planted in 2001, density 8000 vines / ha, yield 25hl / ha
- Variety: Merlot and Cabernet franc
- Conduction: Certified Organic
- Labor: 750 h / ha year of manual work
- Harvest: Manual in perforated box